Byron Bay and Point Danger Tour
From AUD $99.00
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Brisbane, Queensland
- Product code: QDTBBGC
Follow in the steps of celebrities and the A-listers to Byron Bay. Plenty of time to blend in with the locals - visit the beach, the eclectic shops, the trendy boutiques. We give you 2 hours to explore Byron. We also take you to the historic lighthouse and Australia’s most easterly point. In the afternoon, enjoy a visit to The Farm, Byron’s most popular tourist destination. You will also stop at Point Danger on the way back and drive you past some of the Gold Coast’s most beautiful beaches. A big day out!
- A comfortable drive to Byron Bay by air conditioned mini-bus. You will get 2 hours to yourself to explore one of Australia’s most popular and trendiest destinations.
- Explore Australia’s most Easterly Point (National Park) and the historic Byron Lighthouse precinct (40min)
- Plenty of time to explore Byron Bay town and beach, Free time 2 hours.
- Stop at Ewingsdale to visit The Farm. Not only will this give you that “farm” experience and get up-close to the farm animals, you can visit the nursery, the market garden, or perhaps grab a delicious snack from the Bakery. This should be on your must-see list. Very Australian.
- A short drive up the highway brings us to Point Danger and the border. You will get a magnificent view of the Gold Coast beaches, be able to watch the surfers, and get a photo standing in 2 States!
- On our drive back to Brisbane we will travel past Rainbow Bay, Coolangatta, Kirra,
- No meals provided.·