Morning Brisbane City Tour
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Brisbane, Queensland
- Product code: QDTMCT
Maximise your time in Brisbane by covering all the major sights of
this vibrant City in one morning. 8 stops. Fully guided in air conditioned
comfort. Small group with live commentary. Highlights include:
· Early History - Tower Mill, Old Port Office (stop), Customs House, Queensland Club, The Mansions, City Botanical Gardens, Parliament House, Newstead House (extended stop), Government House (stop), Regatta Hotel.
· Southbank - Grey Street Boulevard, Parklands, Brisbane Wheel (stop)
· Mt Coot-tha - lookout / cafe (extended stop). Fantastic views of the City below.
· Gardens - drive through of the Botanical Gardens (stop at lookout)
· Modern City - Suncorp Football Stadium (stop), Caxton Street and Paddington Precinct, City skyline.
· Locals at Play - Fortitude Valley / Chinatown (stop), trendy precincts of New Farm and Tenneriffe
· Kangaroo Point Cliffs - City Lookout (stop). Great views of Story Bridge.
. River Cruise / Wheel of Brisbane - after the tour ask the guide for a complimentary transfer to the Wheel of Brisbane (own cost) or City Hopper Ferry (Free) Great stop for lunch.